The Fusilier Association Card and its benefits
As part of the ‘Regimental Offer’ and bringing meaning to thenew Association Card and the tag line ‘Once a Fusilier, Always a Fusilier’ RHQ is brokering a number of deals that are available to members of the Regiment. Here is the first in the series of offers.
JUST MOVE IN – REGIMENTAL OFFER
Just Move In is a service which helps people move-in and out of a property, when they’re moving home. They take care of all of the tedious administration, from notifying the council and water companies, through to setting up energy suppliers and arranging removals.
They’re offering their service to all army personnel and veterans, beginning with the Fusiliers (regular and reserve Fusiliers and Fusilier veterans), for just £30 (usual price £290).
They will also give 10% of that fee to the Fusiliers Aid Society (FAS). So the Regiment will get benefit as well.
Just register your details at https://www.justmovein.co/armed-forces and they’ll send you the discount code to access the £30 price.
Here is a list of the services they can help you with.
- Notifying the local council,
- Notifying the water & sewerage companies,
- Notifying the gas & electricity companies,
- Switching you to a new 100% renewable energy provider (saving you on average £250 per year on your bills),
- Moving you to a new broadband, TV & phone provider,
- Organising and booking a low-cost removals company rated 5* on TrustPilot, to manage your move,
- Introducing you to a low-cost, innovative storage company,
- Finding you a local trusted, reliable cleaning service in your area,
- Getting you a quote for contents/buildings/car insurance from an award-winning broker.
Register your details today at: https://www.justmovein.co/armed-forces