Fusilier Awards & Appointments – July 2021
The Colonel of the Regiment and all Fusiliers congratulate the following on their awards and appointments:
The Meritorious Service Medal.
- WO1 M S Alcock
- WO1 M W Taylor
- WO2 S P Wilde
The Volunteer Reserves Service Medal
- WO2 C Dodds
Chief of the General Staff Commendation
- Maj S Carter
The Military Secretary has appointed the following Fusiliers to the posts shown:
- Brig M R Butterwick CBE to be Brigadier, General Staff, Army Executive Office, Army HQ, Andover from Sep 21.
- Maj (for Lt Col) J G Gammon to be SO1 Pers Plans, Army HQ, Andover from Mar 22.
- Lt Col L P Wilson to be SO1 Collective Training, Land Warfare Centre, Warminster from Mar 22.
- Lt Col J H Hunter to be UK Defence Advisor (Kosovo) from Jan 22 for 12 months.
The following have been selected on the Command Board published 15 July 2021.
- 1 FUSILIERS – Lt Col J N Fern from July 2023
- 5 FUSILIERS – Maj (for Lt Col 22) J G Gammon from April 2023
- Northumbria Officer Training Regiment – Lt Col D M Falconer from July 2023.