The Fusilier Museum Bury
The Fusilier Museum is home to the collections of XX The Lancashire Fusiliers and The Royal Regiment of Fusiliers. Together they record over 300 years of history and heritage of the people who served in the regiments.
- Come face to face with the heroes of the past
- Find out how the Lancashire Fusiliers won Six Victoria Crosses before breakfast at Gallipoli
- Who was Frank Jefferson and how did he save his comrades?
The Museum’s YouTube channel has two new films for viewing:
- C Company 2 FUSILIERS in Sangin – a casualty’s story https://youtu.be/WcYhNv18S9s
- 1 FUSILIERS support to the NHS during the Covid Outbreak https://youtu.be/bWm5GbQb3sU
For more details visit The Fusilier Museum Bury