The Regimental Carol Service 2019 – Wednesday 4 December 2019
Based on the Kings College Cambridge carol service it will be a shortened version of festival of five lessons and six carols
The carol service will be led by Canon Roger Hall MBE, QHC, and will be held in the Chapel Royal of St Peter ad Vincula, HM Tower of London, on Wednesday 4th December 2019. The Chapel choir will also be performing during the service.
It will start at 6.30 pm and will last approximately one hour. Please be seated in the Chapel Royal five minutes before the service is due to begin.
The Service will be followed by Christmas drinks and a fork supper in the Association Room of RHQ. The cost of event will be £25 a head. Payment must be made in advance as entry to RHQ will only be allowed for those whose names are on the list.
The Chapel can sit 150 and the Regiment has been allocated 75 places – if you would like to attend and bring family and guests, then please email [email protected] with names of those wishing to attend no later than Friday 29th November.
Payment (to be made in advance).
- BACS: Fusiliers Fund; Sort Code: 30-93-23; Acct no: 01585608 (Ref: Surname CS19) e.g. DennyCS19
- Cheques: payable to The Fusiliers Fund and sent to the Assistant Regimental Secretary at RHQ by Friday 29thNovember.
- RHQ will NOTbe open before the service due to the Regimental Council meeting taking place.
- There is NO parking on the Wharf at the Tower.
- The Association Room in RHQ will be open from after the Carol Service and will close at 9.00 pm as all guests will need to have departed the Tower of London by 9.15 pm in order for the Ceremony of the Keys to take place.