The Regimental Marketing Handbook
One of the Col of the Regt’s strategic objectives is to Promote and Support the Regiment. This is delivered by a dedicated Regimental Marketing Team. Their aim is:
To raise the Regiment’s profile in our selected target audiences with a clear differentiation from other regiments, so we become a strong attraction for potential recruits and a deserving home for financial and moral support.
Marketing the Regiment to our external audiences is everyone’s responsibility, from the Col of the Regt to the newest Fusilier. In 2017, the Marketing Team:
- developed additional straplines (working with the Fusilier family)
- identified our target audiences
- and created the messages we want to give them.
Throughout 2018, the Fusilier 50 theme successfully promoted the Regimental brand. Building on this success, the Regimental logo has now been updated for external use. Throughout 2019, the Regiment maintained its profile through a concerted and consolidated social media presence.
The latest Marketing Handbook (Dec 19) can help everyone in the Fusilier Family get our message across to those who don’t really know us. It is here: Regimental Marketing Handbook – Dec 19 It gives all the information you need to tell people about us. It covers:
- What to say in ‘immediate action situations’ for example, on an unexpected phone call
- Who our target audiences are, and the messages tailored for them
- Our straplines and where to use them
- Factual information about the Regiment
Feel free to download it, print it off as a booklet and use it whenever you can to spread a consistent message about who we are and our differentiation