Fusiliers Direct is selling Fusiliers-branded a Cadburys advent calendar, a… Read More
Welcome to the home of the Fusilier family – “England’s Infantry at its very best”
Welcome to the website of the Regimental Headquarters of the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers
- describes our long History
- gives you up to date news about the Regiment in the monthly Fusilier Newsletter
- details our welfare support
- tells you about the Fusilier Association
- offers resettlement advice for those reaching the end of their Fusilier career
- describes our four Museums
- lets you shop at our online PRI – “Fusiliers Direct”
- and if you want to join us, tells you who to contact.
It also links you to the official Army website to find out more about the Regiment.
This is the home of the Fusiliers, so bookmark this page to keep up to date with our past, our present and our future.
If you would like to join the Fusiliers, then visit our recruiting page which will tell you how
About the FUSILIERS
English Infantry in the British Army
We are Armoured Infantry in the UK’s elite Reaction Force, and train hard to fight easy. We are renowned as tough partners in combat, doing the job without fuss or frills.
- First Fusiliers are based in Tidworth, equipped with the WARRIOR Armoured Infantry fighting vehicle. See what they have been up to in 2021 here: 1 FUSILIERS in 2021
- Fifth Fusiliers specialise in light role operations and are headquartered in Newcastle, with Companies across the NE, and in Bury, Sheldon and London. See what they have been up to in 2021 here: 5 FUSILIERS in 2021
- Both battalions have the ability to deploy highly motivated and trained soldiers who can adapt quickly to any challenging scenario.
The Fusiliers have been involved in every major conflict in the last 400 years, but more recently in Northern Ireland, Iraq (Op TELIC), and Afghanistan (Op HERRICK).
See videos of the Regiment in action at The FUSILIERS YouTube channel
Proud of our history in so many campaigns, serving and retired Fusiliers share the strong family motto: